Sunday, April 22, 2012

You're No Different Score Review


At last back again in reviewing scores at the movie, Forrest Gump! Feeling splendid right now since I had a nice nap and my brain seems up to go and post a little.

I love this score from the scene where Sally Field tells young Forrest that he's no different from the others. We shouldn't be making others feel different around us, I know how that feels cause I've been there. Being not noticed by someone or being pushed around or worst being bullied way back then.

No matter what happens, DON'T LET ANYONE MAKE YOU FEEL DIFFERENT.

We are all created the same by God and we should be thankful about it.

~Derrick

PS. Things are going well and I need to mindset my brain to study for my board exam but it seems I still don't want to study and just watch first all of Mr. Hanks movies. That's where I get my inspiration from. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment