Monday, April 16, 2012

Put that movie on!


Hi there guys! So I feel good this morning for no particular reason (maybe I had  nice sleep last night plus watched a movie again) and want to share about this one.

I highly suggest that you guys watch the movie, Larry Crowne, cause it has that light comedy side that anyone could love. I don't know why there are critics everywhere to tell how bad it was, but to personally think, that's all they can do but say bad reviews about something when they themselves can't even tell to their own how dumb they are.

I mean seriously? Who cares if it was shown with this movie yada yada yada... Everyone has his criticism but you just have to think before saying something not nice.

Anyway, this movie was shown last year and I've been recently watching almost Tom Hanks' movies night after night and still not finished yet on the others.

If you want to feel happy or laugh or just bored and want to watch a movie or two, I'd say this is worth a shot.

~Derrick

No comments:

Post a Comment