Friday, April 20, 2012

We're Gonna Walk Our Green Mile Someday - PART 2


Apologies for you guys out there! I've been busy with my requirements at school since I'm getting ready on my graduation in May (well, I'm really assuming I will and whatnot). Awful tired tonight since I got all my things at another house and will not be staying there any longer.

Anyway, to start my post, I'm beginning with a cute, little mouse above. This is still from the movie, The Green Mile, which made an impact to me.

What's the name of that mouse? Well say hello to Mr. Jingles! Quite a name I say! Mr. Jingles appears at a scene where Brutus sees him scurrying around and maybe searching for food and isn't afraid of them standing around. This fella has a role of his own in the movie and might as well not spoil it for all of you guys.


Next is Brutus "Brutal" Howell (played by David Morse), which is a good friend of Paul Edgecomb(I think if I'm not mistaken) and has some funny moments with Paul regarding on Percy's behavior and sometimes sticky situations with him.


Next is Dean Stanton (played by Barry Pepper) which is the only one young guard in the E Block. I say he had a strong scene where he was crying and was trying to hold back his tears on John Coffey's execution. Great job really there and I commend him for that.

  

Next one is "Wild Bill" Wharton (played by Sam Rockwell) which is the root of all evil and was the sole suspect. Some things I can say about him is his evil, crazy, delusional and one-sick character. But his really good and he gets on my nerves.

I'll make a last part on this post of mine since I'm really tired from the school works and my arms are aching. Anyway till then... Morning for others and night for me! :)

~Derrick

PS. I'm thinking on how on earth there are many views in Russia but anyways, thanks again guys if you're viewing always my blog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment