Saturday, April 21, 2012

After watching Saving Private Ryan last night

Finally finished watching it last night, and as usual, I cried my sorry ass off again. I don't know what to say and I'm definitely disturbed on what was happening way back then on WWII.

I've seen on other blogs that in order to love or like a movie is to see the flaws. But what can I really say bad about it? I mean the story speaks it all, men died at that time and they were all just wishing to come back home and be with their families.

Anyway, I might start crying again whenever I remember some of the scenes of Tom Hanks on his movies. But I say bravo and he left me again vulnerable and thinking about 'what we really deserve' in our lives.

~Derrick

PS. Still not finished yet on the 3rd part of The Green Mile but I'll be doing it again when I feel slightly happy on my mood again. Plus I will be reading the book, Cloud Atlas, since it will be the next movie of Mr. Hanks this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment