Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dear God, make me a bird so I could fly far, far away from here.


Good morning here at us and good afternoon/evening to everyone out there who ever reads my blog. Just awhile ago, I was scolded again by my dad for my childish actions. He does this every time at home. I don't even know if he really cares about me, like I'm just a slave or robot just to be punched around.

I'm tired of being pushed around of something I'm not. So in whatever reason, I'm like Jenny, praying everyday to God to make me a bird so I could go away from the hell I've been going through with my dad. I know it's too much but I can't stand him anymore and as soon as I can support myself, I will go away from here as much as possible.

~Derrick

2 comments:

  1. I got the same situation with my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Scarlett: I know how you feel. Maybe it's just that our dads sometimes are over reacting. But yeah, it's just too much sometimes also that they don't even listen anymore.

    Glad someone has finally commented on one of my posts. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete