Thursday, April 12, 2012

We're just floating in the breeze


In the making of the feather scene of Forrest Gump, it was explained what was the feather exactly and how people would interpret it.

As I could say, we're just floating in the breeze, just waiting to go somewhere, to just land onto someone else' life... Admit it, if we put ourselves as a feather, it's not beautiful always, like falling into a dirty place or to a place no one ever wants to be.

Life is short and we need to make the most of it. I never know where the wind will take me, but whatever it is, may it be so strong at me, I will never let it shatter me.

If there's anyone out there who reads my blog, then thank you so much for listening. So far less pageviews but I do hope I help someone out there. Don't let anyone make you feel down.

~Derrick

No comments:

Post a Comment