Wednesday, June 27, 2012

You've Got A Fast Car.

Long overdue again. I've been busy again studying these past few days. I'll try to post my review on 'Sleepless in Seattle' in the coming days to come.

Special mention to Nora Ephron who passed away today (if I'm not mistaken on the timezone). My prayers go to her family. I would like to thank her for making 'Sleepless in Seattle' and 'You've Got Mail' where it featured one of the most cute loveteams on screen, Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, who had a spark on screen. Thank you for making us laugh and feel in love while watching these movies. We will never forget them forever.

Night! Morning! Afternoon! Everywhere around the world. :)

~Derrick

PS: I'll be finally making my cover on the song 'Fast Car' by Tracy Chapman. I love the song and I'll take my spin on it. Good vibes today! :)

Here is the link for my cover finally!

http://soundcloud.com/jderrickn/fast-car-tracy-chapman-derrick


No comments:

Post a Comment