Sunday, June 3, 2012

What do you call a thousand lawyers chained together at the bottom of the ocean? I don't know. A good start.


Sorry for the long title, but I think it was hilarious. Seriously. I fell off my bed laughing. Then later cried again.

Awfully late here, and semi-tired to post. I'm going to post my opinion/review for the movie, Philadelphia, tomorrow early morning.

~Derrick

PS: Just searched some quotes and this was funny:

On messing with Tom Hanks while the two were filming Philadephia
"I used to mess with Tom. He was barely eating at all, and I would put out, like, 200 Almond Joys in his drawer to give him a hard time. I'd pretend to sneeze and all these Snickers would fall on the ground. I'm sure he laughed all the way up to the podium when he won the Oscar."

No comments:

Post a Comment