Friday, June 22, 2012

Best Birthday Ever! (So Far)

So hi everyone! It's my 21st birthday today and it was a blast! I had a really fun time! Though I didn't see some of my friends and guess they're busy on their work.

Anyway it's understandable cause everyone's busy with everything in their lives. :)


Yes! Holy cow! Rita Wilson herself finally re-tweeted me! I was shaking when I saw this. I mean, really, I can't believe it. I've been doing this for about 3 days in a row and it finally paid off. Thanks Ms. Wilson! I won't forget this day in my life now. June 22, 2012.

Now if only Tom Hanks re-tweets also. A long shot, way longer, on this one I've attempted.

Anyway, it was really awesome and I won't stop reaching my dreams! Won't stop believing on it!

One of those dreams is to meet Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson personally someday. Everyday I know I'm getting closer on achieving it. And I will work my ass off just to make it happen.

Night! Morning! Afternoon!

~Derrick

No comments:

Post a Comment