Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day of Graduation Approaching.


Hi there! Back at posting since I'm too lazy to write on my notebook. Meh.

Anyway, all I want to say is, the day of our graduation is fast approaching. It will be happening this coming Friday and I'm still feeling jittery about it. I don't know what to feel. Happy? Sad? Excited? Maybe I'll know when that day comes.

So many persons to say thanks for sure. I'm just glad that I made this far in my college life.

I just want to shout it out, "THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING ME TOM HANKS FOR THE MOVIES!"

I'll be definitely thank all the persons that had come into my life. It's a beginning of a new journey. Until then, I'll savor every moment with them as long as I can.

~Derrick

PS. Videos are still blocked so can't post my reviews. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment