Monday, May 28, 2012

I Wished I Was Stuck On An Island...

 

Finally edited my post here.

Back again at posting, we had a getaway last weekend for my cousin's 18th birthday. And what's more perfect to do on a beach?

Stop for a while and ponder beside the seashore, and think like Tom Hanks in the movie, 'Cast Away'. The above short video was inspired by Mr. Hanks' short ones too. And since my I last watched Cast Away, I get my cellphone and just started 'filming' myself toward the sea.

Just look at it, who know what the tide could really bring? I just stopped and thought all of my past memories, crying inside on how things went out so far in my life. What have I done really with myself? I was still lost somewhere.

Like I want to scream my deceased brother's name out, scream as loud as I can, scream and just cry at the sand alone and just black out and wake up in the morning.

Anyway, I'll just continue breathing. For that is the only thing that I could do for now.

Icebreaker: 

[Chuck talks to Wilson, the volleyball]
Chuck Noland: Hey, you want to hear something funny? My dentist's name is James Spalding.

~Derrick

No comments:

Post a Comment