Wednesday, May 23, 2012

87 Hours?! That's Way Too Delayed!


Hadn't finished Castaway last night. Excited now to continue watching.

Anyway, I just noticed it and I'm not sure if somebody did, but how in the hell Tom Hanks' nails didn't even grow for 4 freaking years? Haha... Seriously, he had a nail cutter or something?

Who cares? Mr. Hanks always does what he's really great at, making people sink into his roles nobody won't even think to notice.

Which I did actually, I'm just waiting for the drama to come in and consume my ego. Last minutes to go before I go to bed. Thanks Mr. Hanks! Your movies takes my stress away.

I quote his tweet:

"GOLD LEADER. Angus Macinnes. C not a G. My bad. i guess the Force was not with me. Get it? The FORCE? Hanx"

Yes, yes indeed. I get it. Haha. Nice one actually.

I'll look at those book suggestions. I actually know Ken Follett. :D

Random also, I think Tom Hanks would be awesome if he did a movie adaptation of the book, 'The Devil's Teardrop'.

~Derrick

No comments:

Post a Comment