Saturday, July 21, 2012

I Love This Town!


And I'm back again! Hopefully I could post more this coming days but studying keeps me off online. Hope you'll understand guys.

So I took a different route for now and grab a movie on the line of Colin Hanks. No please don't tell me to even compare them because I would be looking at him as a different actor. Just himself that is.


So the movie starts when Troy Gable (played by Colin Hanks) defies his father (surprisingly enough, Tom Hanks got the role) and quits law school to pursue his dream of being a writer. But nonetheless, he needs to get a job to pay his bills and stuff and takes on the role of a 'road manager'. And guess what? It's the mentalist, "The Great" Buck Howard, which it turns out to be mad sometimes and being a 'perfectionist' in every way.

Troy would have a love interest here and I'm sure you'll feel cheesy about it. But I could say it did work. There's some chemistry going on so thumbs up to that.

It's a good-feel movie and just the right element of everything. And it's really great to see where every character goes as it progresses.

Definitely grab a copy!

~Derrick

No comments:

Post a Comment