Thursday, August 30, 2012

Come On And Whip Up A Splash!

Hi there guys! Been busy studying but then again, my mind gets exhausted also I just got the 1984 movie, Splash.

Yup, I don't mind if it's really old, I just want to watch and feel the story. And I didn't get disappointed! It was great!


They're just a cute couple in here! xD

Tom Hanks plays the role as Allen Bauer in which when he was young and had a trip on Cape Cod, he met a young mermaid on the sea but momentarily had semi-forgotten when he had grown up. On the other hand, Daryl Hannah, plays the role as a mermaid who is in love with Allen (which later she was called Madison).

Things would get complicated with them when Madison doesn't tell her biggest secret yet plus Dr. Walter Kornbluth (played by Eugene Levy) has seen her and wants to prove to everybody that he's not crazy.

It's a fantasy-romantic-comedy film that will sure get to your funny bones! Though the ending left me wanting for more on what happened between the two. But at the end, it's really great. :)



So if you have spare time, I definitely suggest you watch this guys.

~Derrick



No comments:

Post a Comment